After he was done chasing his dreams to play in the NHL, Larry Stevens started down a path of entrepreneurship. And he hasn’t stopped since. Larry has created and grown numerous ventures throughout his career, and along the way, has developed some amazing wisdom to share with YoPro Wealth. From wealth to family to efficiency, Larry provides his insight on how to create personal and business success.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- The biggest problem for young entrepreneurs.
- Why to do your due diligence.
- How to avoid price wars.
- When risk comes into play.
- Why journaling and creating a plan are essential to your success.
- The patterns and consistencies of billionaires.
- And much more!
Definition of Wealth:
- Purpose is wealth. Whatever you want to do, it has to come with purpose.
- Blue Ocean Strategy – create an uncontested market. Separate yourself from the pack, and you do not have to fight your competition over price.
- Good to Great – find the consistencies in the behavior patterns of these successful companies. Learn from others whenever you can!
- Outliers – great examples, and statistics to show you how to be successful.
Best Piece of Financial Advice:
- “Leverage yourself and your assets.” Although he doesn’t believe in this anymore, we talk about the aspect of leveraging yourself – as far as using your skills and strengths to be the best business possible. Use others where you are weak, but focus on your strengths.
Connect with Larry:
Learn from those that have come before you, and adapt their experiences to create your own destiny. Larry is someone that has so much great experience in business that you really need to heed his advice and take action on it today.