The recipe for wealth and success is quite simple at the end of the day… And Ann Wilson, The Wealth Chef, provides us with that recipe.
Ann is a self-made multi-millionaire. In her days, she has “kissed a lot of financial frogs that didn’t turn out to be princes,” but she ultimately found her way to success. Now, she shares her great wisdom with the world as The Wealth Chef.
This is one of my favorite episodes to date because we talk so much about the philosophy and foundations of how to achieve massive wealth. Ann provides a lot of great insight on things in regards to investing, passive income and finding your dream career, all while still living an amazing lifestyle.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- Why and how you can change careers at any time.
- How to avoid the golden handcuffs.
- Why successful investing should be boring.
- How to live a great life while building wealth.
- Her journey from debt to multi-millionaire.
- What your greatest asset is.
- The recipes for wealth.
- How to make passive income with investing.
- Why you need to share your skills.
- And much more!
Definition of Wealth:
- Wealth is having the money to support you and allowing you to live a live of rich experiences.
Connect with Ann:
I love that Ann talks about “bringing your bliss.” What a great quote and motto. “When you can do this, that is when success comes in so many different ways.”
She also talks about how money and wealth do not have to be “so damn confusing!” And they are not. That is what we’re trying to relay by having these successful business men and women come on the show to share how you can create your own wealth and success.
- Think about, in whatever you’re doing right now, are you bringing your bliss?
- Add value beyond your job description. It will open up more doors for you than you could get elsewhere.
- Create your ideal lifestyle, and make your income and wealth fit that. Still have fun! Ann always does.