The recipe for wealth and success is quite simple at the end of the day… And Ann Wilson provides us with that recipe.
This is one of my favorite interviews to date because we talk so much about the philosophy and foundations of how to achieve massive wealth.
She talks so much about how to be present, positive, and flexible. I know that you’ll learn even more in this part of the podcast with Ann.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- Why and how you can change careers at any time.
- How to avoid the golden handcuffs.
- Why successful investing should be boring.
- How to live a great life while building wealth.
- Her journey from debt to multi-millionaire.
- What your greatest asset is.
- The recipes for wealth.
- How to make passive income with investing.
- Why you need to share your skills.
- And much more!
Best Piece of Financial Advice:
- Let this be easy. Do not overcomplicate. Put some solid strategies in place, and stick with them. Once you have the systems in place, get out of the way. And stay excited, and be open about opportunities that come!
- Absolutely commit to paying yourselves first, starting those right habits, and getting on the path towards wealth. Once you get headed on this path, you will not be pulled off… but it takes committing to it 100% first.
Connect with Ann:
Ann studied as an engineer, but really learned that “what we choose as a certain career, is only a framework. What we really do is like playdough. You can really do anything you want. Bring your bliss with you, and that is when success comes in so many different areas.”
She talks about how we can be more open and flexible, that is when we’ll succeed. I completely agree with this.
I personally started as a mechanical engineer for an oil company. Now, I am running an investing company and coaching people on building their wealth. This is a complete 180 degree turn. All of the successful people I know do not let their education or their current career restrict them from following their skills and passions and great opportunities that arise.
- As Ann says, “Let it be fun!” If you’re having fun, you’re being even better at whatever it is that you do.
- Never let your job description define where you add value or where you go. If you want to change careers, you can do it! Ann and I have both done it with success, and you can as well.
- Just start. You cannot get wherever you want to go without starting.
- Be open and flexible. Opportunities are going to come up week after week, and you need to be ready to capitalize when they come!
- Get into the habit of automatically investing money.
- As Ann says, DECIDE & COMMIT to being wealthy! The rest is easy, but you have to commit.