Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
Has anything ever ticked you off?
Well, that may be a great start to building a massively successful business per the New York Times best-selling author, Trevor Blake. Trevor is a serial entrepreneur who has achieved success over and over again.
And one thing we love to do with YoPro Wealth is to break things down into a simple manner. And during his career, Trevor has found 3 simple steps that have helped him and others achieve this extraordinary success.
Listen in as he shares these steps and much more in this great edition of the YoPro Wealth podcast!
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- The 3 Simple Steps to success in business and life.
- How to create a $100 Million business.
- Why everything is energy.
- Why you can start a new career at any given time.
- The importance of self-reflection.
- Why you need to figure out if you’re a builder or a maintainer.
- The secret to dreaming.
- Why you are the only one holding you back.
- How to view failure.
- Why goals suck.
- Why to remove the doubt and make intentions.
- And much, much more!
Definition of Wealth:
- Everything in life is energy, and money and wealth are just other forms of energy. And energy has to flow, otherwise it stagnates.
Best Piece of Advice:
- You don’t know what business you’re in, until you’re in the business. Just start!
- Book on Amazon – 3 Simple Steps
- 3 Simple Steps Blog
It just takes starting! And the 3 simple steps to success in any area, are:
- Take control of your mentality.
- Learn to generate winning ideas.
- Turn ideas into real achievements.
At the end of the day, it is that simple. Check out his book to learn more.
In addition, you never know if you are successful or not unless you set some measures for success… and Trevor’s measures of success are as good as they get: 1) make a positive impact, 2) make a profit, and 3) have fun doing it! That is what it’s all about.
- Find something you love! If you’re having fun, it is much easier to make a (massive) profit. Trevor continues to do this, and excels at it over and over again.
- Just start! You don’t, and won’t, know the answers. But you can’t figure them out until you’re in the business. Whatever it is that you’re interested in as a career change or as an additional stream of income, just start.