Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out YoPro Wealth in iTunes here!
Financial success and wealth doesn’t begin with products…
It begins with you and your beliefs.
And to help us understand this, I chatted with the great Mindy Crary. Mindy has made a career out of helping others get freedom and security, and now shares her insight through Creative Money.
Enjoy this great edition of the YoPro Wealth podcast!
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- The things that separate the wealthy from the rest.
- What real millionaires look like.
- Why tracking your expenses is so important.
- The way to spend money.
- How to avoid emotional spending.
- Why behaviors are the thing you should focus on.
- How you get your “financial why?”, and why you need this.
- How couples treat finances, and how to get alignment.
- The importance of communication.
- My relationship advice. (What?! haha)
- Learn how you can get a free signed bestseller book!
- And much, much more!
Definition of Wealth:
- Wealth is freedom & security. Freedom means being able to do what feels right, and not having to do things that don’t fit with the way my life works. Security for me is the knowledge that I the resources I need currently to have a fun and balanced life.
Best Piece of Advice:
- Quit thinking of money as the means to your goals. You are the means to your goals. Money is just a tool.
- Wealth Secret article we talked about
I love that she talks about how it does not matter where you are right now. Just start. Improve. And move forward!
So many people feel like they are behind, and get discouraged. But the only thing you can control is what happens in the future.
Take control and get started. You’ll be thankful in the future that you did!
I went from $70,000 in debt to retired in 5.5 years. Don’t think of age. Think of where you want to be in 5 years, 10 years, 15 years.
- Create your priorities in life! What is important to you? If you don’t make it a priority, it won’t get done.
- Email me at [email protected] to win a free signed copy of The Behavior Gap by Carl Richards!