Check out YoPro Wealth in iTunes here!
Our mind and our money.
They are so closely related.
So, to help us understand how we can shift our mind and make more money, I had a chat with an expert, Kathleen Kingsbury of KBK Wealth Connection.
You really don’t want to miss this episode, as we get down to the core of the way you think about money, and what it means for your finances.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- How psychology and money are linked.
- How to find the right career for you by looking to your childhood.
- How to change your mindset.
- What to do when you have a huge financial challenge.
- The way that couples can best co-exist with their finances.
- The differences between men and women with money, and why women are better investors.
- How to use a job even when you don’t like it.
- Creating wealth from the inside out.
- How to evaluate your beliefs on money.
- And much, much more!
“We have to have insight into how we think and feel about money, and understand how we make the choices about money.”
She talked about money scripts and money behavior, and that allows you to really identify what the problems are and why they are that way. From there, you can figure out the solution!
1) Identify your thoughts and beliefs.
2) Ask yourself – does this thought serve me? Or does it get in the way?
- It is such a great process to go through – identify your beliefs and actions about money!