Check out YoPro Wealth in iTunes here! Have you ever dreamt of launching a business?
Have you started launching a business?
Well, today we’re going to talk with an entrepreneur and appreneur (app entrepreneur) and author on how you can 1) come up with an idea, 2) develop a plan, and 3) market it effectively. The appreneur that we talk to is Alex Genadinik of problemio.com.
I love to have guests on with such different backgrounds and experiences, so Alex’s story really fits in nicely…
Yet, many of the same principles apply. His advice is really for any aspiring or current entrepreneur.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- How to generate business ideas.
- What you need to look for in a sustainable idea.
- The first steps you need to take after you think of the idea.
- The importance of planning.
- The 3 parts to any business.
- How to improve your idea.
- Why you need to “ship“.
- How apps make money.
- Great marketing strategies to consider.
- The best investment you can make.
- And much, much more!
There are 3 pieces to think about with a business, per Alex:
1) The product – what it is and how it is useful.
2) How you are going to market the product.
3) How you’re going to charge, or make money from it.
When you have those bases covered, you’re set to go!
A great marketing plan doesn’t work long term without a great product, and vice versa… And you don’t have a business without making money!
So, he’s spot on!
- If you’re having trouble with an idea, start to write down ideas every single day. It is a muscle just like a bicep that needs to be flexed and used. Use it.
- Be creative on how you can market and monetize! There are always ways. But get the ‘customers’ in motion and keep them in motion.