Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out YoPro Wealth in iTunes here! The first part of our career is hard. We have all of these things going on, we don’t know what we want to do… and we have a lot of time (we think). But today, personal finance blogger and entrepreneur, Jim Wang and I talk about the questions that you need to answer early on in your career, or at least, ASAP. Entrepreneurship, personal finance, making money, gaining true wealth… these things are all covered in this edition of the YoPro Wealth podcast.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- What question you need to answer to become an entrepreneur.
- How to excel as an entrepreneur.
- The truly important things in life.
- What you need to figure out early in your career.
- The keys to successful investing.
- The way to make money with a blog.
- The absolute importance of time.
- What we focus on, and what we should focus on.
- How to think big picture.
- When you need to learn things.
- What saving really is.
- And much, much more.
- Twitter – @Wangarific
It is simple, but it is true: the good businesses solve a problem. Duh! So simple, yet so easy to lose track of that point. Find a problem, do your research and create a solution.
- Spend the work up front before you start a business. Be sure to understand who the competition is and what problem you’re solving. This can save you so much time and effort!