Check out YoPro Wealth in iTunes here!
It is so, so important to be able to pivot.
So often we start down a career or path that we think is “it”! Then, we go a few years and realize that we weren’t right.
So, we have to pivot.
And it is fine to do, yet so few people actually do something about it. In this episode, I talk with PT Money (Philip Taylor) of PTMoney.com to talk about how he pivoted in his career and found what he was truly passionate about. Then, we talk all about personal finances and how you can really build wealth the right way.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- How to know when to pivot in a career.
- The evolution that you should go through with your investment strategies.
- Where to start out with investing.
- The best ways to help you save more.
- Why you also need to learn how to make more money.
- The way that you can start and scale a side-hustle.
- The importance of deciding to “go pro” in your career.
- What we are all going after.
- The importance of that financial foundation.
- How to handle fear.
- And much, much more.
I loved PT’s view on how to handle investments.
Start out with the easiest and most tax-beneficial options, then move on to more advanced strategies.
- Roth IRA
- Cash/margin account
Learn passive, simplified, tax-deffered strategies. Then move on to more advanced ones!
We so often want to jump ahead, but it is really to start the process, take advantage of free money, keep it simple at first and start that snowball effect. THEN, let’s try to make more money and grow that money to extraordinary heights.
- Max out your 401k match! (if you have one)
- Build your financial foundation so that you can have the freedom to choose what you want to do – like PT did!