Check out YoPro Wealth in iTunes here!
If you want to start a business, there is one great way to always get an idea:
Find a problem that you have.
Research and see what solutions are out there. If you’re not happy with the options, then there is an opening for you to start your business!
That is what Mike Faith, founder and CEO of Headsets.com did. He wasn’t happy with the options at the time, so he was the solution.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- When a business really turns the corner.
- Why growth doesn’t always equal a profitable business.
- The importance of an advisory board in your life.
- Creative ideas on how to grow your business.
- Why old-school marketing doesn’t work.
- How to connect with your customers.
- The critical importance of networking.
- Why you should add your personal touch to business.
- And much, much more!
Be creative, and be you. Learn how to excel in business, but add your personal touch.
Also, like Tony Hsieh of Zappos.com, a focus on customer service will help keep you around for a long time.
Mike shares a bunch of great business tips here in this podcast. I hope you enjoyed it!
- Don’t follow the script 100%. Be creative and add a personal touch to your work and to your business. It’ll pay off big time.