Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
All things, big or small, are complex if you let them be. The secret that Rob Wilson and I learned in engineering school is to break that complex problem down into smaller, more manageable chunks. Wealth is no different. In this episode, Rob talks about the simple ways you need to think about making money that will get you in motion towards achieving your financial dreams. You don’t want to miss this edition of YoPro Wealth!
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- The 4 P’s of building wealth.
- Whether you should get your MBA or not.
- Why engineering is such a great foundation.
- Why you need to think like an engineer to solve problems.
- The first step to making more money.
- The biggest failure that people make with their finances.
- Why frugality is overrated.
- The simple math behind $100,000.
- Why you need to be the CEO of You.
- How to get rich while working in the corporate world.
- And much, much more.
- Stop procrastinating. Do that one financial goal that you’ve been putting off. Whether it be getting out of debt, or learning how to invest, just make one small stride toward that goal.