Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
Kemi Egan knows financial freedom, and she knows how to obtain it.
One of her secrets to success? She knows that you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
“I try to keep people around me that are doing more than I’m doing.”
In this episode, real estate investor Kemi shares her story of going from homeless to financial freedom. Be sure to subscribe to YoPro Wealth in iTunes because you don’t want to miss an episode, especially this one! 🙂
What we cover:
- The first step to achieving great success.
- Why real estate is such a great option for anyone.
- The perfect strategy for how to get started.
- The big challenge of entrepreneurship.
- How to survive early on in your own business.
- One thing you need to do in the first 1/3rd of your career.
- Should you have a wide portfolio or have one big bet?
- The great question that will help you understand your direction.
- And much, much more!
- Email: [email protected]
- Other links:
- Think about what value you bring to the table and master that. In the book we talk about, “What is your superpower?” Find that and leverage it, and you are on your way to financial freedom and much more!