Check out all of the top YoPro Wealth podcast episodes HERE!
Put your financial plan down on one page. Is this possible?
If it is possible, is it effective?
The answer to both of these things are a resounding, Yes!
When it comes to life as a financial advisor, Carl Richards says, the conversation always turns to the same thing: “Just tell me what to do to.”
People are overwhelmed with the options and are paralyzed by what to do… until now.
Carl, with his second book, The One-Page Financial Plan, has made an effort to end the confusion and paralysis once and for all. On today’s episode of the YoPro Wealth podcast, Carl and I get straight to the point and talk about the things that truly matter about money, and of course, exactly how you can create your own One-Page Financial Plan.
In this episode, we talk about a lot of things, including:
- The most powerful question you need to answer (that will save you a lot of heartache in the future)
- The sophistication of simplicity, and the things that really matter with your money
- How to fill out your one-page financial plan
- The “reality check” that you need to do before you go anywhere
- The way to deal with finances with your spouse (critical info)
- The secret to MASSIVE wealth
- And much, much more.
Win 2 FREE Signed Books:
What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned about money and finances? Write it out on a napkin (preferably with a Sharpie) in a chart or whatever you’d like, email it to me and you’ll be entered to win 2 FREE signed book!
- Step 1: Draw out your favorite financial/wealth lesson on a napkin (see examples and entries below!).
- Step 2: Email your drawings to [email protected]alth.com.
- Step 3: Check our emails to see if you’re one of the winners! You can join thousands and sign up for updates HERE.
Examples (Source: Carl Richards of BehaviorGap.com):