Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out all of the top YoPro Wealth podcast episodes HERE!
Do you want to press the fast-forward button on your investment success?
Then do this: learn what mistakes 99.9% of investors make that hold them back from success BEFORE you invest a lot so that you don’t have to learn them the hard way.
Today’s expert guest, Victor Ricciardi, is here to share with you the most important elements that you need to know because we talk all about one thing: investor behavior.
If you’ve ever listened to the YoPro Wealth podcast in the past, you know that everything comes down to the mindset… Especially investing.
To master investing you have to first master your thoughts and behavior. That is why this episode is absolutely priceless to those looking to get an edge with their investments.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The personality traits of great (and terrible) investors.
- Managing risk for the average investor.
- The easiest and best way to get into real estate.
- The surprises that most people don’t know about investing.
- Understanding your biases and how to balance them out.
- What asset allocation is and how science shows you should handle it.
- Money and happiness – how to have both.
- Do you need a financial planner? Why or why not…
- And much more!
- Book: Investor Behavior
- Twitter: @VictorRicciardi
- 5 Things Investors Need to Know About Investor Behavior
Frame that investment objective in the future as a spending, pleasurable issue and that will delay your idea to consume today and also allow you to meet your objectives. – Victor Ricciardi