Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
Do you want to become a lifestyle entrepreneur?
How does traveling the world while working for yourself sound?
To many, that is the dream. The good news is that it is absolutely possible. You just have to learn from people that have done it exactly how to go about doing so…
Today’s guest, international bestselling author, Jesse Krieger, is someone that can show you just that. He is the bestselling author of Lifestyle Entrepreneur.
If you want to become a lifestyle entrepreneur, then this is the interview for you!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The questions you need to answer to see if your business is going to succeed.
- The most common mistakes that lifestyle entrepreneurs make.
- The foundation you need to build wealth or become a successful lifestyle entrepreneur.
- The power of life metaphors.
- How to combine your passion with a business, and create your dream life.
- Why anybody that looks for it can become an entrepreneur.
- How to go about finding mentors and the answers you’re seeking.
- And much, much more.
“Give yourself the gift of a day this week when you can disconnect from operating on autopilot, when you can carve out some time, and do some introspection on what you want. Think about this question:
If we were having this conversation a year from now looking back, what would have to happen to make you feel successful both personally and professionally?
And actually turn your watch forward a year, and write down in hindsight as if you’d already done these things what you would have had to happen. It’s interesting how that twists your mind to be like ’this has already happened, so certainly I can do it, starting today.’ If you’ve got a good goal that you’re shooting for and it is worthy of that effort, then it makes all that other stuff much easier.” – Jesse Krieger
Great advice from Jesse. Take control and create that dream life.