Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out YoPro Wealth in iTunes here!
How do you view risk?
Are you taking enough of it? Are you taking the right ones?
Today’s guest, is a professional poker player turned serial entrepreneur, Billy Murphy. Billy runs BlueFirePoker.com and ForeverJobless.com.
And he helps us understand how we should view the risks we do and do not take. His insight is spot on, so be sure to listen closely for all of the wisdom shared here.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- How to create a lucrative business.
- Great ways to market your business to success.
- Why you need to focus on passive income.
- The importance of doing something that is not a “job”.
- What EV is and how to use it in your business.
- How you really need to view risk.
- What Billy learned as a professional poker player.
- The importance of networking.
- Where your focus needs to be.
- And much, much more!
I loved what Billy shared in regards to EV, and investing in yourself and in your future.
The poor view these things as “costs”.
The wealthy view it as returns, and “what is my return on investment?”
So, think about it, by not taking any risk at all, you are potentially taking a big risk!
- Are you taking a risk by not taking a risk? Compare your EV’s as Billy talks about here, and make sure you’re taking the right risk.
- Spend the time now working and creating a profitable business so that you can sit back and do what you choose later.