Check out YoPro Wealth in iTunes here!
Have you ever met someone that you know is doing exactly what they were meant to be doing?
Brittney Castro, of Financially Wise Women, is one of those people.
Her and I have the same exact mission – to help you better understand your money situation, create massive wealth and build the life of your dreams. We talk about how you can do this in the episode of YoPro Wealth.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- Why you need to fail more often!
- How the successful entrepreneurs view things.
- Why to ask for help early and often.
- The way to make more money.
- Why you need to be clear on who you are, and what you can offer.
- The most common investing mistake.
- A simple investment strategy that will help you build wealth while reducing the amount of stress.
- How to prepare for retirement! Yes, you need to prepare now to save the headaches later!
- Why you need to make the decision to become wealthy.
- And much, much more!
Definition of Wealth:
- Wealth is a state of consciousness. It is all about thinking wealthy, seeing wealthy… and finding wealth in your everyday lives. You have to feel wealthy and think wealthy before you actually get the external riches.
- The Science of Getting Rich – an amazing book that is as relevant today and tomorrow as it was when it was written over a century ago!
Best Financial Advice Ever Received:
- “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Action In Next 7 Days:
- 1) Make the decision to become wealthy, and 2) find the information that will help get you there. It is out there!
One of the many interesting things that Brittney and I talked about was a way to find your passion… by looking back at your childhood! What did you do that was “weird” compared to other kids? That may be a clue into your future.
Also, I just love that quote from Ayn Rand that Brittney shared. You can delegate authority of who manages your money, but you cannot delegate responsibility. That purely lies in your hands, and you cannot blame anyone but yourself. As I always say, take control of your finances. You are the driver of your wealth.
My favorite piece of advice from her is on how to make more money – “Be clear on who you are and what you can offer the world.” Once you do that, you can specialize and really become an authority at your expertise. And this is where financial wealth is obtained…
- Do the soul-searching to find out who you are, and what you can offer to the world. What can you become the best in the world at? Do the searching now, and spend the rest of your life on your “true north”.
- Listen or read The Science of Getting Rich. It is an amazing, simple and powerful read. I’d love to chat with you about it – email me at [email protected] if you do read it!