Check Out the Podcast in iTunes – The #2 podcast in the Business category of iTunes’ New & Noteworthy (and rising!)
The YoPro Wealth podcast is dedicated towards helping young professionals take control of their finances, make more money, and build lasting wealth. We motivate and teach our audience what the foundations of true wealth really are, as well as how best to earn, invest and manage their money in order to build the life of their dreams! Our mission is to get young professionals on the path towards absolute financial freedom.
Our guests are millionaires, subject matter experts, investors, entrepreneurs, financial planners, and anybody that has some insight into how to build wealth! Your story is great and unique, and I know that you will connect well with the audience. The topics that we cover are investing, mindset, career, passive income, entrepreneurship, budgeting, taxes, and everything else that has to do with money and wealth for the young professional.
What’s In It For You?
My audience is a group of highly ambitious professionals, mostly in their 20’s. They are eager for more information to help them make more money, invest like a pro, find their calling, and just live the life of their dreams. I have invited you specifically because I know that you have a great message to share, and that this can be a symbiotic relationship! My audience is ripe for more information and tools just like what you provide… Long story short, being on the podcast will help you 1) sell more of your services, books or product, and 2) it will further establish your great brand!
My personal guarantee: the YoPro Wealth podcast will be at the top of the charts in iTunes’ New & Noteworthy section in investing, business and careers. This is primetime real estate for exposure to a lot of people for you.
The only reason I guarantee this is because I am part of a premium mastermind group that consists of over a hundred people. The mastermind is organized and run by a top-ranked podcaster that has nearly 500,000 unique downloads per month. When my podcast launches, the members of this group will subscribe and share my show with their networks. This sharing creates a huge compound effect that increases the ranking of my show exponentially, securing a spot on the front page of iTunes New & Noteworthy category. When the show is listed in New and Noteworthy, it will be showcased in front of millions of people.
The podcast interview takes ~30 minutes to record. I have the same set of questions for each guest, with 3 specific questions dedicated to you on your area of expertise (called “The Master Minute”). There are 7 brief segments that we touch on during the podcast, as follows:
- Growing Wealth
- Master Minute
- Actionable Content
- Wrap Up
Contact information: I use Skype for the interviews. My Skype id is: austin.netzley
If you do not have a Skype account, we can do a phone interview. I will call you at the time that we set on the phone number that you provide.
- Please give us a background of who you are and what you do.
- If you had to do it all over again, knowing what you know now, what would you do for your career from day 1?
- What is your definition of wealth?
- Why is having the right mindset absolutely vital to being successful and making more money?
- What would you recommend for young professionals to do to take their finances to the next level?
- We want to learn from your experiences, both the good and the bad. Can you share one specific financial failure that you had, and what lesson young professionals can take away from this experience?
- If you could recommend one book to YoPro nation on money and wealth, what would it be?
- The “Master Minute” where dive into a bit more about your areas of expertise (3 specific questions for you; I’ll send them to you ahead of time).
Actionable Content & Wrap Up:
- What is the best piece of financial advice that you’ve ever received?
- What is the one major action that young professionals need to take in the next 7 days?
- What is the best way that people can learn more about you and your business/books?
Recording: By participating in the YoProWealth.com interview, you agree to allow ONE Pursuit Investments, LLC to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow ONE Pursuit Investments, LLC to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution. If you have any questions about the podcast, please contact me at [email protected]