Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
Do you want go become as rich as a king?
Well, you have to think differently. You have to think… like a Grandmaster of chess.
In this episode of YoPro Wealth, financial planner Douglas Goldstein talks about how you can use some great lessons from the game of chess to build massive, massive wealth.
There are countless great points here – and you don’t need to know anything about chess to apply them to your finances.
Trust me – don’t miss this interview!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the ultra-rich invest in.
- How anybody of any intelligence level can become a genius.
- What true wealth really is.
- The 1st step that you need to complete on your way to building massive wealth.
The myth of the magic wand.
- How to handle the ups and downs of the stock market.
- The difference between strategies and tactics, and why you need both.
- The power of charity.
- A question to ask yourself about your network.
- The importance of starting NOW…
- And much, much more.
- “You’ve got to get out of debt. The things that are hurting you – credit card debt, school debt, car debt, even mortgages, you’ve got to get rid of that stuff as fast as you can, and then you can really begin to build wealth. No one is going to build wealth if they owe a lot of money.”
- Win a FREE copy of Rich As A King here!