John Murphy is someone with a vast amount of knowledge. He started in the corporate world and worked his way up through the chain to be CEO. He later left some high powered positions to follow his heart and become an entrepreneur. Now, he runs John Murphy International and coaches executives and teams to help them achieve their full potential. He has worked in the finance and insurance industries, and provides outstanding advice on how to build wealth and win at business & life.
Definition of Wealth:
- I do not dismiss money, because their is a level of wealth that you need to create certain opportunities for your family. But wealth in the true sense is doing the things that you’re passionate about, engaging with the people you want to engage with. Doing the things that are going to develop you and improve you, and doing the things that will enrich you.
Best Piece of Financial Advice:
- Find a really good advisor… The common denominator of my good investments is the advice came from a really good, qualified financial advisor.
One Action to Do Now:
- Make a decision that every month, you are going to put something a side. It is about the habit and about the principle.
In addition, you’ll learn:
- What John would do for his career if he had to start all over.
- The 3 top traits among the best leaders in business.
- The importance of finding your ‘why’!
- Who you need on your wealth team.
- Are you leaning your ladder against the right wall?
- And much more!
Connect with John:
John’s advice is just invaluable. Listen and re-listen to this podcast, because it is pure wealth – from money to business to happiness.
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love a review in iTunes & Stitcher!