What problem do you see in the world that drives you a little nuts? Anton Ivanov saw something that irked him a little bit, and decided to do something about it. While serving in the Navy, Anton was busy building up his wealth while he saw many people around him taking bad money advice, or just doing enough to remain stagnant financially. And this wasn’t good enough for him. So, he built up his financial acumen and nest egg enough to be able to take the leap and start his own businesses to help people with these problems.
Now, Anton runs Fortnoff Financial and DreamsCashTrue.com, with the goal to help people make smarter financial decisions. He is self-taught, much like I am, and shows that you can do the same if you truly want to! Anton came on YoPro Wealth to share his great insight.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- Why you should start your own business sooner rather than later.
- How everything comes from within.
- Why you need tangible goals.
- The power of the law of attraction.
- The kind of lifestyle that will make you wealthy.
- What you need to do to take investing to the next level.
- The progression of wealth.
- And much more!
Definition of Wealth:
- Wealth is the ability to live and prosper without having an income source. What it means is that you can quit your job, and you’d still be able to continue your life with the passive income.
Best Piece of Financial Advice:
- Spend your money buying assets instead of spending it on useless expenses or getting into debt.
Action In Next 7 Days:
- Use Mint.com and PersonalCapital.com. These will give you a full overview of your finances. If you can capture your net worth and focus on growing it year after year, you’ll be doing well.
Connect with Anton:
Anton shares how he handles his investments, which I really like. A large portion of his portfolio is conservative, using low cost index funds. The rest is more active, which he uses his system to trade individual stocks. He seems to do a great job of diversifying the industries, asset classes, and levels of risk. This is key to long term investing success. In addition, Anton talked briefly about goals, and the power of belief of those goals. 2014 will be your best year yet if you create goals like Anton mentioned: ambitious, tangible, time bound and easy to track.
- Create the goals of 2014 that will create your best life yet.
- Check out Anton’s websites, and follow him for some great information!