Check out the new podcast player HERE!
Wealth is a lot of things…
But put quite simply, it is “an abundance of what you really want.”
At least that is what Michael Kawula of SelfEmployedKing.com says. And I could not agree more.
Michael is an avid entrepreneur that has the experience in the industry to know what he is talking about. He talks about the mindset, and even says that wealth and success is “all about the mindset. If you want to have wealth, you need to expand your mindset and think differently and think healthy.”
It all starts with the way that you think about wealth and success. That is your foundation. If you do not have the right mindset, success and wealth will either never come, or it won’t last when it does. But with the right mindset, you can only succeed. Each of us will fail many times, but with the right mindset, that failure will be temporary and you will recover even stronger each time.
This is another amazing podcast packed with a ton of wisdom. Listen to what Michael shares and take action on it today.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- How to avoid the “addiction of the paycheck.”
- Why he would have started a business even sooner, and why you should take risks NOW.
- Why dollars in your bank account are the answer in and of itself.
- The importance of family in the wealth equation.
- The power of the subconscious mind.
- How to handle fear and start a business.
- What franchising is, and how you can use it as a business for you.
- And much more!
Definition of Wealth:
- Wealth is an abundance of what is going to make you happy.
Best Piece of Financial Advice:
- At 20 years old, Michael’s father wrote him a note. His father then went to bed, and passed away that night. The message wrote, “Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle.” That is from Abraham Lincoln, and the reason why you will always see Mike hustling and succeeding in business.
Good things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. -Abraham Lincoln
Action In Next 7 Days:
- Sit down, take a look at how you’re spending your money. Where are your expenses going, and reduce them by 20%. “Everybody can reduce their expenses by 20%, their is always a way.” If you start taking that money and investing it in yourself, you will be so much further ahead in 1, 2 years than you ever would be.
Connect with Michael:
Michael and I have had numerous interactions over the past few months. I can tell you that there are not many more selfless and awesome people to know. He has countless successes in business, and always provides great feedback and perspective on things.
His mindset is something that all young professionals should learn from and try to emulate. I sure do.
Another key thing he talks about is not letting fear control you. “Let the curiosity start to control you again, not fear.”
Kids seem to have less fear than most because they are so curious, and are more so than they are afraid. Entrepreneurs often need to be the same way.
- You can’t fix what you don’t know, so learn your own finances in and out. Define everything that is going on, then you’ll know what needs fixed.
- Reduce your expenses by 20%.
- Read one of the books that Michael suggests on mindset. That is your foundation for wealth, and is absolutely necessary to building wealth.
- Download the “core 16” strategies to succeed in business.
- Build your network and connections. Michael is the most well-connected person that I know, and it is because he works at it. We all should focus on doing this as well.