Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
The best investment that you can make...
Is in yourself.
John Lee Dumas of EntrepreneurOnFire has invested in himself, and he quickly went from his “aha” moment to a net profit of >$100,000 per month. Yes, per month.
John and I have a great conversation on his journey, and how you too can create massive wealth.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- Why investing in yourself is key.
- Why you need to follow your intuition.
- The importance of the compound effect.
- What the best entrepreneurs in the world do that sets them apart.
- How to press fast forward on your success.
- What role fear plays as an entrepreneur.
- The importance of sacrifice.
- Why you need to do on-the-job training.
- And much more!
Definition of Wealth:
- Wealth is truly the ability and desire to fill your head with the tools necessary. It is not something that can be spent, and it can’t be something that is taken away once you develop it.
- The Compound Effect – make the small decisions now, reap the rewards later. They will add up and compound on each other one after the other even though they don’t feel like it at the time.
Best Piece of Financial Advice:
- Invest in yourself. When you do this, you can press that fast forward button on your success.
Action In Next 7 Days:
- Just start. The successful entrepreneurs are successful because, at one point in time, they decided to just start.
Connect with John:
John is so successful because of the way that he thinks. He has created the knowledge of wealth, and that is not something that you can take away from him.
That is what YoPro Wealth is about: to give you this knowledge of true wealth, and get you on that path towards achieving any level of success that you’d ever imagine.
John is on his path, I’m on mine, and you should be on yours, as well. I also love that John never settled. He jumped from job-to-job and followed his intuition. Your gut feeling does not lie. As John says, “it is always looking to guide you in the right direction.”
And last but not least, invest in yourself now. Sacrifice and learn how to create wealth now to set yourself up for the rest of your life.
Sign up for Investing 101 today to learn the foundations of the money mindset and how to invest in the stock market successfully. It is free for only a short period of time!
- Follow your intuition. If it is telling you to change, change.
- Fight fear. “If you’re not scared about everything that you’re doing, you’re not pushing the envelope.” I was scared of putting my picture and name on my website, and was definitely scared to start my podcast. But I fought it.
- Start. “Everyone is busy. Everyone has families.” Everyone has excuses, but the successful got there by deciding to start. Whatever your dream job or true calling is, start it. If you have any questions, contact me.
Entrepreneur On Fire says
Austin, I am honored to be on this phenomenal Podcast, thank you for the opportunity!
~ John Lee Dumas
Austin G. Netzley says
Yes, sir! I’ve been looking forward to our conversation, and you dropped a ton of knowledge (as expected).
I’ll be listening to this one again and again!
Paul Colaianni | TheOverwhelme says
Fantastic interview. I wish I started investing in myself when I was a teenager too! So much time lost in video games and skateboarding. Very inspiring to hear John’s story and advice. Great episode as always. Thanks!
Josh brown says
Great interview!!! Great advice!
Sara Perdue says
Speaking of starting young, one of my reasons for starting my own business was to set an example for my sons. I want them to know that there is value in an idea as well as great satisfaction in creating a rewarding journey. Loved the interview! JLD is amazing!
Austin G. Netzley says
Thanks for the comment, @sara_perdue:disqus! Your sons are well on their way. I unfortunately didn’t know much about entrepreneurship until in my 20’s, which is crazy. Keep it up!
Fight fear and just start – very powerful advice. Thanks to both Austin and JLD for sharing!
Exactly: The compound effect and following your passions are key. Golden advice. Albert Einstein called compound interest “the greatest mathematical discovery of all time”.
Martin Tokar says
Exactly: The compound effect, following your passions and pushing the envelope of what is possible and trying the new things and not being complacent – all resonate with me. Golden advice, amazing podcast. Speaking of the “compound effect”; Albert Einstein called compound interest “the greatest mathematical discovery of all time”.
Austin G. Netzley says
It is called the greatest discovery of all time for a reason! And is the only way to turn $10,000 into $10,000,000! 🙂
Thanks for the comment, @martintokar:disqus!