Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
What is a kickass life to you?
Have you ever imagined your perfect life? What would you be doing? Who would you be with? Where would you be? What would you do as your career?
Are you living that way? If not, you should. David Wood of The Kickass Life podcast is someone that is living his own version of a kickass life.
He is one of my mentors and coaches, and he has been a big inspiration for me to also step out and live my exact version of a kickass life. And I know this interview will inspire you to live yours as well!
Our discussion is action-packed and detailed, so it is split up into the next two episodes so that you can retain as much as possible. Listen closely and enjoy this great edition of the YoPro Wealth podcast!
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- How to turn around a rough past.
- The journey to success.
- How to find your why.
- The two most important days in your life.
- How to go from a good life to a great life.
- Why you are an author…
- The necessity of passive income.
- The cars that multi-millionaires drive.
- Why you need to simplify your life.
- How to overcome what we’re not taught.
- The way to take your finances to the next level.
- Why a j.o.b. can be a trap, and why freedom is the driver.
- The great opportunity with network marketing.
- Why anybody can get involved in business and take control of their own future.
- The ultimate success formula.
- And much, much more!
Definition of Wealth:
- “Wealth is when your passive income exceeds expenses.” Plain and simple, I love this definition. 2014 is the year that I am dedicating to growing my passive income streams.
- Think & Grow Rich – one of my favorite books of all time, that has also changed David’s life.
- The E-Myth – an absolute must for any entrepreneur or “wantrepreneur.”
You can see why I really admire David’s attitude and wisdom. He drops continuous knowledge, line after line.
I am a big proponent for how he suggests to take your finances to the next level:
A) Find out how to generate more income. There are a lot of vehicles to grow your wealth: in your current career, entrepreneurship, online business, investing, network marketing, real estate, etc.
B) Simplify your life (reduces expenses) so that you have more money left over. This is a key. I recently moved my stuff so that I could travel around the world for a while, and I fit everything into a mini-van. All of my stuff. Cut the clutter, it is so freeing.
Decide to spend your money on experiences and in yourself and your future… not on “stuff.”
Then, C) find something that you’re interested in, and invest in it. Put your money to work for you.
As I mentioned, my biggest focus in 2014 is on growing my passive income streams. I think every single person really needs to do this. We are taught to replace time for money, but the wealthy do not do this. The truly wealthy are financially free because of the simple equation:
- Simplify your life. It is amazing how much you’ll enjoy it.
- Put a lot of effort this year into growing your passive income streams. Learn how to invest (see Investing 101), or join my great team in network marketing, or start an online business, or get involved in real estate… or whatever it is that interests you. You cannot become officially financially free with out this passive income piece. It is absolutely vital.
- Let’s set up a time to chat on Skype about how you can increase your passive income streams. Contact me here: [email protected]