Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out YoPro Wealth in iTunes here!
The Ultimate Success Formula, the Four Agreements, and the two things needed to build massive wealth.
This, and much more, is covered in the 2nd half of my interview with one of my coaches, David Wood of The Kickass Life Podcast.
Be sure to listen in closely, as David has coached many people to massive wealth in a short time period!
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- The ultimate success formula.
- The 4 Agreements.
- How to view your network and how you fit in.
- Why you have to take in the reality of how you show up.
- The people you should not let handle your money.
- Why you have to say “yes!”
- The importance of paying yourself first.
- Why the vehicle and the community are key to financial success.
- How to get everything you want.
- David’s definition of a kickass life.
- Why it starts with the mindset.
- And much, much more!
Best Financial Advice Ever Received:
- You have a choice. You can do anything you want. All that you have to do is find the right vehicle, and then surround yourself with the right community. From there, wealth is yours.
- E-Myth – you have to create systems. The ultimate goal is freedom.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – excellent book for anyone wanting to learn the right mindset.
- The Four Agreements – 1) Be impeccable with your word. 2) Don’t take anything personally. 3) Don’t make assumptions. 4) Always do your best.
Network marketing has been one thing that really surprised me. I remember in college and early in my career scoffing at the idea and anybody that approached me about it. And some I still do, if they’re too in your face about it.
But after hearing dozens and dozens of people I really look up to say that network marketing is what they would do if they had to do it all over again, or “the best opportunity to create wealth and financial freedom out there today”, I started to listen. Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, David Wood, etc… all of these guys know what they’re talking about, and they finally caught my attention.
With the words of wisdom from these gurus, I then took off my blinders and started to see the benefits of it.
And I’ve seen some personal successes in my peer group. My friend quit her job as a waitress (making $32,000 per year) to quickly make more than that EVERY MONTH. It wasn’t all talk!
Network marketing is definitely not for everyone. I know that. But, for anybody that wants to change their life, create financial freedom, improve their network, get in shape and improve the lives of other people, it really can be a great opportunity for you.
The key is to find the right vehicle, or vehicles, of wealth that work for you. They are out there, and I’d love to chat with you about them.
As David says, it is all about 1) the vehicle, and 2) the community. Surround yourself with ambitious, like-minded people and it will make it so much easier to achieve your dreams.
Having it all is complete freedom, and anybody, at any age can achieve that.
- Find what vehicle you are going to use for wealth. If you do that, you can attack it and gain financial freedom as soon as possible. But most don’t even make it that far… And, if you’re like me, you may like multiple streams of income. Set up a chat with me to talk about your goals and the best path for you HERE.
Kyle Musser says
What a great podcast! David has an incredible story. Inspiring!
Have read all the mentioned books, the first I read was Rich Dead Poor dad, some years ago. Now I miss an very important part of my journey, hang out with success people. Success people not always cross our lives, so I will cross their lives. What have you done to get around success people?