Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
Do you want the secret to business and life?
Well, this is the podcast is for you.
And a free bonus for you: this secret also helps you get as much financial wealth as you could ever imagine.
To help us find ourselves and get this insight, we talked with August Turak, the New York Times bestselling author of Business Secrets of the Trappist Monks.
I know that this interview will inspire you as much as it has inspired me. Our discussion went long since August has such a great amount of wisdom to share, so the interview is split up into the next two episodes. Listen closely and enjoy this great edition of the YoPro Wealth podcast!
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- How to get your idol as a mentor.
- Why you need to be coachable.
- Why it is about action and audacity.
- How to get in touch with ‘untouchable’ people.
- The most important thing you can do.
- Why your career isn’t the most important thing you can do.
- The importance of having a big-picture view.
- Where you get the real education in life.
- The most important “skill”.
- The critical skill of being able to reinvent the business.
- The importance of compelling communication.
- The transformational journey that we’re all searching for.
- The secret to sales and business success.
- And much, much more!
- Book on Amazon – Business Secrets of the Trappist Monks
- Forbes – August’s posts.
There are so many great lessons in this first half of our interview. Here are just a few that I’d like to note:
1. August reached out to someone that he admired and respected, and said, “I want to learn from you. I will find you clients if you teach me everything you know.”
This is hard to do for most of us, to get outside of our comfort zone and ask for help and for guidance. But the way to get on the fast-track to success is to learn from those that have come before you and accomplished the things that you and I want to accomplish. I reach out to people almost daily to ask them for guidance or wisdom. And I have 4 coaches that I learn from regularly! 4!
2. Sales and communication is a key area for everyone to improve and master. The better you are at these, the more business success will come your way.
3. We are all want to be on this transformational journey from selfishness to selflessness.
I love the way that August explains it. And this journey is the way to success, financially and beyond.
It is such amazing insight that needs to be listened to again and again.