Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out YoPro Wealth in iTunes here!
Start. Win. Fail. Learn. Succeed.
Unfortunately, this is the process many of us take. This was my path, and this is also the path of today’s guest.
But, the goal is to get to that final “succeed” level much quicker than we ever imagined.
So, to help up us do that, we bring in finance coach Ruben Rojas. He knows how to earn big and lose big. He was a millionaire by 23 and broke by 27!
Now, he is building his wealth with the right foundation, and we talk about what that is and how you can do the same thing.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- How to fail temporarily and, more importantly, recover.
- Why you need a strong foundation.
- What true wealth is.
- How to build wealth the right way.
- Why you should consider entrepreneurship.
- The biggest mistakes people make with their finances.
- What the wealthy do that sets them apart from the pack!
- The importance of reducing taxes.
- And much, much more!
I loved what he discusses about what the wealthy do.
They collect assets, they don’t worry about liabilities (“things”). “They drive Hyundai’s. They take care of everything by securing it in a trust.”
They worry about the big picture and don’t fake the image of being wealthy.
So, collect assets and experiences, not things!
- Start now. Take action. It doesn’t matter where you’re at financially. Start with that.
- Reduce your taxes. Really learn how you can do this. If you have a side stream of income, consider starting your own business to take advantage of different tax benefits. (Note, I am not a lawyer, so see the disclaimer here)