Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
I am frugal.
Some would call me cheap. And over 5 years ago, I came out of college with $72,000 in student loans, and another $9,000 from a car loan… totaling $81,000.
This number not only surprised me (my own fault), it also made me sick to my stomach… and I can still remember the feeling!
But I paid it off in 3 years, and in this episode, I share the 10 steps you need to take to pay off your debt!
Listen in and get out of that bad debt!
1. Make the decision to be debt free!
2. Stop acquiring new debt!
3. Figure out all of the details of your loans.
4. Establish an emergency fund.
5. Look at your options.
6. Figure out your “why”.
7. Create your goals.
8. Pick your strategy (two are discussed in the podcast).
10. Celebrate! 🙂
- What step have you not completed yet? Start there and work your way down the list.
- Sign up for our email list below to get the infographic!