Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
Find an excuse to talk to people you admire, and then reach out to them.
The rest, as they say, may be history.
That is the case for Ryan Holiday, a best-selling author and marketing extraordinaire.
Ryan dropped out of college at 19, worked for some people he admired, and took control of his future.
This is an important episode for anybody in any business.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- Our philosophy on life.
- How to find great mentors and opportunities.
- Why you can’t be defined by others rules.
- The importance of reading and taking control of your own education.
- How to dissect a book.
- The system for lasting wisdom and lessons.
- Why your age doesn’t matter.
- How to create your dream job.
- How to respond to challenges.
- Should you go to college?
- “If you have to sweat and bleed for it, you’re more likely to make the words count.”
- Why your goal should be to do the least amount of things you’d rather not do.
- What you should and should not commit to do.
- Ryan’s holistic view of what wealth is.
- And much, much more.
- Read to Lead
- The Obstacle is the Way
- Growth Hacker Marketing
- Marcus Aurelius – Meditations
His advice with the last two questions is amazing. One of the more powerful lessons our guests have shared is this:
You’ve got 2 jobs in this life. 1) Be a good person, and 2) do what you love.
- Take control of your own education. Make learning and education part of your job.
- Be an autodidact (read this to find out what that even is).
- Do things that you love, and the above piece is very easy.
[…] Yo Pro Wealth: Create Your Future, Do What You Love – Ryan Holiday […]