Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
All that you need is one break…
And the rest could be history. But the thing is, you create that one opportunity yourself.
4 Years ago Marcus Sheridan was struggling along. His business was hurting, as was he financially.
Today, Marcus has created multiple powerhouse businesses and is thriving more than ever doing exactly what he loves to do. It all started with one big turning point in his life.
In this episode, Marcus shares the actions he took to get where he is now, but he also shares exactly what you need to do to crush it online and offline.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- The real way to sell.
- What 4 things you need to do to crush it online and offline.
- How to get people to come to you.
- The power of marketing.
- Why sometimes you have to let go of a previous vision.
- How to find your way.
- How much money can be made speaking.
- Some ideas for actions to take to get new opportunities.
- The power of preparation.
- The results of taking small risks and getting outside of your comfort zone.
- And much, much more!
- Take that one chance. Go outside of your comfort zone and ask for one opportunity. You can create your own destiny, and ultimately rise from a low to highs that you can never imagine. It all starts with one. Take that risk and never look back.
Alain Guillot says
Marcus is one of my favorite podcasters. Thank you for this interview.
Austin G. Netzley says
Absolutely, he’s awesome!!
Nik Parks says
Wow, so many fantastic points here! I heard Marcus speak at Social Media Marketing World a few months ago and he was just phenomenal.
I love his confidence and lightheartedness. The story that he shared in this interview—the fact that he could just walk up to the organizer of the pool industry event and say, “I’m the best speaker you’ve never had. I can literally talk about anything if you just give me a shot.”
That’s the kind of tenacity it takes to really, really make it 🙂
Austin G. Netzley says
That is exactly right, @nikparks:disqus! It is tough to have that balance of tenacity, intelligence, charisma and class! I’m glad you took away some great points, b/c I learned a lot from him as well!
Thanks for listening! Talk soon.