Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
Investing can be one of the single best ways to build massive wealth…
But with reward comes a lot of risk.
In this episode of the YoPro Wealth podcast, special guest Kevin Freeman opens your eyes to the many risks that we have on our economy, and how you should act to prepare for them.
Kevin learned how to invest well from one of the best (Sir John Templeton) and shares some great wisdom that will help you make money in any market.
If you’re interested in investing, you need to listen to this interview!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Should you invest in stocks and why.
- How to diversify properly.
- The biggest risks we face.
- Whether or not gold should be used in your portfolio.
- Some ways that the last stock market crash happened.
- How mutual funds work, and what you should do with them.
- The way Kevin learned to invest.
- Whether you should invest globally or not.
- The power of a cyber-economic attack.
- And much, much more.
- Be wary of what could happen, but most importantly, have a plan. Understand what you’re doing and why, and know how you’re going to react in certain situations. Often times, you need to do less than you think you need to do.