Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out all of the top YoPro Wealth podcast episodes HERE!
Have you ever thought about quitting your job?
Well, Natalie Sisson did, but she didn’t think about it long. She just did it.
She left a well-paying corporate job right before the Great Recession to go travel and play in an ultimate frisbee world championships (no joke). The rest, as they say, is history…
Now, Natalie is not only surviving, but she is thriving. She has found what everyone is going after – freedom – in all senses of the word and shares in this episode how exactly you can do the same!
Be sure to listen in, as there are so many great nuggets of wisdom that will help change the way you think and make your dream life that much closer to reality.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The first action that Natalie and I both took on our journey to entrepreneurship! (Note: this is important!)
- What type of vision you need to create.
- The insane power of clarity and how to find it.
- Whether or not anyone can monetize themselves and a blog.
- When you need to be super-selfish and when you can give.
- How you can make money online.
- The way to find your greatness.
- The mentality you need to be a future millionaire.
- The greatest morning routine of all-time.
- And much, much more!
- Work hard. It’s part of the formula for success, per Natalie: “Hard work combined with perseverance combined with testing the right things and learning from your mistakes and failures is always a smart move.”
- Work to build your inner confidence and self-belief. We’re often our own greatest enemy, so the goal is to get out of our own way. Then (and only then) can you move on to massive success.
- See the videos and resources to help you create a millionaire mindset in the Chapter 2 section of the free book guide.
“Self-belief matters over everything else. Nobody is going to make this happen for you. You absolutely have to believe in yourself, believe that you’re worth it, and believe that you have what it takes to succeed in life and business. Self-belief is the key to anything.” – Natalie Sisson
Natalie Sisson says
Thanks so much for the interview. I loved your questions and all the juicy goodness we got into.