Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out Episode 019 in iTunes here!
The way that you should build a business is with the intent to sell it.
Most tasks that a business does are repeated over and over again.
If you can create a process around those tasks, you can put many other people in that role to complete the task. This means, you can take yourself out of that role, and that you can also scale your business… and this also makes it ripe for selling!
“Do not build a job, build a business,” says attorney Josh Brown.
Josh is the host of Franchise Euphoria and owner of his own law office. He helps entrepreneurs grow their business the right way, and shares a lot of wisdom on how to succeed in any business.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- How to find the perfect job for you!
- The hedgehog concept from Jim Collins’ book, Good to Great.
- True wealth and why it is a journey.
- Why expenses are so important.
- What franchising is, and what you need to look for.
- The most important thing to understand about franchising.
- When you should trust your gut.
- And much more! [Read more…]