If you are serious about investing for the long-term or about trading, this podcast is a must-listen.
Tom and I discuss the most important elements of investing: psychology and risk management.
Investment psychology continually tries to get in your way. We are not built, as humans, to be great traders. The best way to invest, in my opinion, is to have a complete system that helps you avoid going against your own psychology. We’ll talk more about this in Investing 101.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- The 3 ingredients to successful trading.
- Why you shouldn’t passively let your portfolio go.
- Why psychology is the most important element of investing success.
- How to think about investing.
- Why you need to remain even-keeled.
- Why good investing should be boring, and not sexy.
- What band-aiding the last loss is, and how you avoid a complicated trading strategy.
- How you can succeed and only be running a strategy that wins less than 30% of the time.
- Why a loss is only one step closer to your next winner, and how to accept losses.
- The tuition at the College of Trading.
- Why you should focus on process, not outcome.
- Why you need to read books that focus on the process.
- And much more! [Read more…]