Investing is scary. It is challenging…
If you don’t know what you’re doing.
However, if you do know what you’re doing, investing can make you extraordinarily wealthy.
Young professionals have such a big advantage with investing. You have time on your side. So, it is so important to learn the basics of investing and start NOW.
With time, you can utilize the power of compound interest. You’ve heard me quote Einstein before:
Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe. – Albert Einstein
If you can start investing now, and learn how to consistently make profits, you will be in an amazing place financially.
To help you do this, I brought in an author of two dozen non-fiction books, Russell Wild.
Russell is the author of numerous books, such as:
- Exchange-Traded Funds for Dummies
- Index Investing for Dummies
- One Year to an Organized Financial Life
- and more!
He has a lot of experience and shares so much great information. In this video, you’ll learn:
Why not making a contribution to your 401k is just “plain dumb”.
How you can get a guaranteed 50% return in the stock market.
How you should set up your portfolio.
A “dirty little secret” in the finance community.
Which funds to avoid when investing.
Different asset classes that can be in your portfolio.
When Russell starts to get scared about stocks.
How to rebalance your portfolio and take emotion out of investing.
The two questions to ask yourself to determine your risk-return sweet spot.
What index investing is.
What ONE action you need to do today to get you on a path towards wealth.
Russell is spot on with his guidance. He has the experience to know what works, and what doesn’t. So watch, and re-watch this video to be sure and catch all of the wisdom that he shares. Then, evaluate your process and plans, and identify what you need to figure out to take your investing to the next level!
- If you’re not already, just start saving and investing. The important part is to make these things a habit and take advantage of the power of compound interest!
- Max out any company match to your retirement fund. This is free money, as Russell says.
- Save more than you are now. Make a goal to save ___% more than you currently are next month. Make it a habit!
- If you’re interested in learning more about investing, and simple investment strategies that you can implement, get Russell’s books that I highlight above. Reach out to him for more information! He has a wealth of knowledge in the industry.
- Identify an investing strategy that works for you. Russell mentions a couple, but if you have any questions at all, reach out to me at [email protected], and I’ll help you do this!
- If you know someone that is interested in investing, share this video with them!
As for all articles on YoProWealth.com, please note the important disclaimer on advice provided and any potential affiliate links. All investing decisions should be discussed with a licensed professional.