Check out YoPro Wealth in iTunes here!
“Mindset isn’t an important thing, it is the only thing.” – Mark Sieverkropp
Success, wealth, happiness… these things all start with the same thing, and that is mindset.
In this special video interview for YoPro Wealth, Mark Sieverkropp of Happen To Your Career, and I talk about mindset, career, wealth, and his new book, Project: Success.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to view things as a project, and why it is important.
- The questions to ask yourself.
- The importance of being intentional.
- Why you need to dream big.
- How to get ideas for your dream career.
- The importance of having a strong network.
- Why perfection is not what you want.
- The idea of Seth Godin’s term of “shipping”.
- What wealth really is.
- The power of choice.
- And much, much more. [Read more…]
Do you want to raise your income level?
I haven’t met anyone that can answer “no” to that with a straight face, so I assume that you’re the same as everyone else. You would love to increase the amount of money you make!
So, to help us do that, we bring in Dean Patino, the founder of Top 5 Percent Income to share exactly how you can do this.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- What true wealth is.
- The mindset of a top 5% income earner.
- How much money top 5% income is.
- How to gain the confidence necessary to achieve top income.
- Where having purpose fits into your income equation.
- How you’re in sales, whether you know it or not.
- The way to sell like the pros.
- The best income tip for a young professional. (I like this answer, :P)
- And much, much more! [Read more…]
The single largest expense that you will have throughout your lifetime is… taxes.
It is more than your bar bill. More than your mortgage or rent. More than healthcare. (Hint: this is important stuff!)
The wealthy understand that taxes are their biggest expense, and they know how to (or have someone) reduce the amount of their taxes to the lowest amount possible.
Taxes, for most of us, are not an interesting subject. They’re something that we avoid at all costs – until a week before April 15th. But for Josh Bauerle, this is intriguing and interesting stuff. I was able to chat with Josh about some tips on taxes so that we can minimize our taxes and maximize the amount of money that we can keep.
Josh is a financial planner and owner of JDB Business Solutions – a firm focused on tax planning, tax preparation, and accounting services. He has a background in investing and personal finance, so we cover several great questions on money, wealth, investing, and of course, taxes.
Some things that you’ll learn in this video:
- What young professionals need to do right now to get headed on a path towards wealth.
- How you should handle your investments.
- Different ways to have tax-advantaged investments.
- General tax tips.
- And one of the secrets of the wealthy (hint #2: entrepreneurship).
Taxes are absolutely vital to a complete wealth plan. If you can better understand the basics of how taxes impact you, and learn to minimize them throughout your career, you will be substantially more wealthy than just discounting them.
- Connect with Josh here.
- Implement all that Josh shares to save on taxes and build massive wealth!
Only 13% of people enjoy going to work…
That is not acceptable…
Bert Purdy, of IntentionalEmployee.com is one of those few people in the 13%. He is a CPA, father, constant learner, and the host of a website where he shares his experiences and insights with the goal of helping other people find the same amount of happiness and success that he has.
To help us learn more about how you can find more pleasure in your career, I had a chat with Bert about:
- His definition of wealth.
- How to succeed in the workplace.
- Why the ability to communicate is paramount.
- Why you have to ask questions.
- The difference between money and passion as a driver for career happiness, and which you should focus on.
- How to make more money and get a promotion in your career.
- Why you should act as if you’re an entrepreneur, even if you’re not.
- And much, much more!
Connect With Bert:
I love that Bert doesn’t say just merely follow your passion. In your career, passion isn’t enough.
You have to also find something that you can be good at, and something that can make you money. We all enjoy things that we’re good at, right? And if you’re good at something, you can almost assuredly make money from it.
- “Ask – what do I need to do to be promoted?” Show the interest that you want to be promoted, and prove that you have earned it.
- Read Bert’s (and my) favorite book, How to Win Friends & Influence People. It changed our careers.
- Raise your energy level and be more enjoyable to work with. Everyone else around you will do the same, and you’ll not only perform better, but you’ll enjoy it more.
- Check out Intentional Employee, and reach out to Bert.
Investing is scary. It is challenging…
If you don’t know what you’re doing.
However, if you do know what you’re doing, investing can make you extraordinarily wealthy.
Young professionals have such a big advantage with investing. You have time on your side. So, it is so important to learn the basics of investing and start NOW.
With time, you can utilize the power of compound interest. You’ve heard me quote Einstein before:
Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe. – Albert Einstein
If you can start investing now, and learn how to consistently make profits, you will be in an amazing place financially.