Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
No matter who you are, or where you’re at in life, there is only one thing you can do…
You don’t have to know all of the answers from day 1; you just have to keep moving forward, keep getting better. If you do this, you’ll ultimately find wealth and success.
Nearly all of the YoPro Wealth podcast guests have started off far away from where they are now. Yet, they kept moving forward finding better answers along the way.
Today’s guest, Michael Kitces, is no different. In college, he studied theater, psychology and medicine, but ultimately has ended up as a successful entrepreneur and sought-after expert in the financial planning space.
In this episode, Michael talks about his path, as well as how he’s been successful as an entrepreneur and some financial advice that you don’t want to miss!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What you need to focus on to build your wealth.
- How to ultimately find your way.
- The commitment necessary to become a successful entrepreneur.
- How to find your purpose and unique skill set.
- The mentality you need to have to build an ever-expanding career.
- How to weather the storms of the stock market.
- The difference between investing and speculating.
- And much, much more.