Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
No matter who you are, or where you’re at in life, there is only one thing you can do…
You don’t have to know all of the answers from day 1; you just have to keep moving forward, keep getting better. If you do this, you’ll ultimately find wealth and success.
Nearly all of the YoPro Wealth podcast guests have started off far away from where they are now. Yet, they kept moving forward finding better answers along the way.
Today’s guest, Michael Kitces, is no different. In college, he studied theater, psychology and medicine, but ultimately has ended up as a successful entrepreneur and sought-after expert in the financial planning space.
In this episode, Michael talks about his path, as well as how he’s been successful as an entrepreneur and some financial advice that you don’t want to miss!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What you need to focus on to build your wealth.
- How to ultimately find your way.
- The commitment necessary to become a successful entrepreneur.
- How to find your purpose and unique skill set.
- The mentality you need to have to build an ever-expanding career.
- How to weather the storms of the stock market.
- The difference between investing and speculating.
- And much, much more.
Other Links Mentioned:
- Building a Niche Business (and how long it takes to really grow!)
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 – Tom Rath
- The Long Tail – Chris Anderson
- Start With Why – Simon Sinek
- The Road Less Traveled – Scott Peck
“So much about the path that we ultimately take in life is about the choices that we make, and how much is really within our control. And it has a really powerful message about not being resigned to one path and recognizing that you have a choice about what roads to take, and you can choose the road less traveled that gets you to where you’re trying to go.” – Michael Kitces
- Don’t let any expectations or any history define your future. Create your own future, and don’t be afraid to adjust. Take the road less traveled.