Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Check out all of the episodes and the new podcast player HERE!
Thank God it’s Friday!
Isn’t that a quote that 99% of people seem to say?
Well, if you want to be the wealthiest and happiest that you can be, it is often the case that you don’t want to do what everyone else is doing.
You can – and should – do work that gets you supremely excited inside. You can – and should – look forward to Monday’s, per today’s guest, Barrett Brooks.
Barrett is a coach, entrepreneur and TedX speaker (must watch below!). He came on the YoPro Wealth podcast to share exactly how to both find and excel in a career that you love.
In This Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- How to overcome hitting rock bottom.
- The first step to turn your life around.
- What you need to do during the first few years of your career.
- Why you need to become an expert at something.
- How to find your passion and perfect career.
- The difference of how young professionals think.
- How to create a unique and successful career around your greatest skill.
- Why you need to develop perspectives first.
- How to know when to quit, and when to persevere.
- Why proficiency trumps passion.
- The growth and fixed mindsets – what they are and how they differ.
- Why people are the most important piece of the equation.
- And much, much more.